top of page

Novice Karate Group (ages 7 & up)

Public·4 members

Tell Me More English For Kids.torrent PATCHED - Trello

Tell Me More English for Kids: A Fun and Effective Way to Learn English

Do you want your child to learn English in a fun and effective way? If so, you might want to check out Tell Me More English for Kids, a comprehensive and interactive program that teaches English to children aged 4 to 12. In this article, we will tell you more about this amazing program and how it can help your child master English.

Tell Me More English for Kids.torrent

How does Tell Me More English for Kids work?

Tell Me More English for Kids is not just another boring language course. It is a dynamic and adaptive program that adjusts to your child's level and learning style. It covers all four language skills: listening, speaking, reading, and writing. It uses interactive games, songs, stories, and animations to engage your child and make learning fun.

The program uses speech recognition technology that allows your child to practice speaking with native speakers. It also provides instant feedback and correction to help your child improve their pronunciation and grammar. Your child can also record their voice and compare it with the model.

What are the different levels and topics of Tell Me More English for Kids?

Tell Me More English for Kids has three levels: beginner, intermediate, and advanced. Each level has four topics that cover everyday situations and vocabulary. For example, some of the topics are: greetings, family, school, animals, food, hobbies, etc. Each topic has several units that introduce new words and phrases through games, songs, stories, and animations.

The program has over 300 hours of learning content and activities that will keep your child entertained and motivated. Your child can choose from different characters and backgrounds to customize their learning experience. They can also earn stickers and trophies as they progress through the program.

How can parents and teachers use Tell Me More English for Kids to support their child's learning?

Tell Me More English for Kids is easy to use and install. You just need a computer with a microphone and speakers or headphones. The program has a user-friendly interface that guides your child through the lessons. You can also set up multiple user profiles for different children.

The program has a progress tracking system that shows you how much your child has learned and what areas they need to work on. You can also print a certificate of achievement when your child completes a level or topic.

The program also comes with a parent's guide and a teacher's guide that provide tips and resources on how to use Tell Me More English for Kids effectively. You can find out more about the program's features, objectives, contents, methodology, evaluation, etc. You can also access additional activities and worksheets that complement the program.

Conclusion

Tell Me More English for Kids is a fun and effective way to learn English for children aged 4 to 12. It adapts to your child's level and learning style. It covers all four language skills: listening, speaking, reading, and writing. It uses interactive games, songs, stories, and animations to engage your child. It has three levels and 12 topics that cover everyday situations and vocabulary. It has over 300 hours of learning content and activities. It has a progress tracking system and a printable certificate. It has a parent's guide and a teacher's guide with tips and resources.

If you want your child to learn English in a fun and effective way, don't hesitate to try Tell Me More English for Kids. You can download it from this website or buy it from this website. Your child will love it!

FAQs

Q: What are the system requirements for Tell Me More English for Kids?

A: You need a Windows PC with at least 256 MB of RAM, 1 GB of free disk space, a sound card, a microphone, speakers or headphones, a DVD-ROM drive, an internet connection (optional), Adobe Flash Player (included), Adobe Reader (included).

Q: How many languages does Tell Me More English for Kids support?

A: Tell Me More English for Kids supports six languages: Arabic, Chinese (simplified), French, German, Spanish, Turkish.

Q: How long does it take to complete each level or topic of Tell Me More English for Kids?

A: It depends on your child's pace and frequency of use. On average, it takes about 10 hours to complete each level or topic.

Q: Can I use Tell Me More English for Kids on more than one computer?

A: Yes, you can install Tell Me More English for Kids on up to three computers with the same license.

Q: Can I get technical support or customer service for Tell Me More English for Kids?

A: Yes, you can contact the technical support or customer service team by phone or email. You can find their contact details on this website.

hope you like my article. Please let me know if you have any feedback or questions.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page